CV Hints & Tips
When it comes to preparing your CV for submission to an employer or recruiter you need to be sure that you have done all you can to give you the best opportunity during the application and sift process. Below are Boxed Jobs quick tips:
- Avoid sending the same CV to several employers; always tailor it to suit the role and the company.
- Only say things that you can evidence. Keep it concise and to the point.
- Make sure you have the permission of your referees to use their details.
- Don’t undersell yourself – be proud, it’s your personal advert.
- Save and send your CV as a PDF to ensure the employers receives it in the format you intended.